Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time is valuable

I'm not only frugal with my money, but also with my time. Within the last week I decided to buy a DVD for my mom for her upcoming birthday. Rather than take the time to go to the store (which is not always easy with a 4 year old in tow), I decided to shop on Amazon and utilize their free shipping. Of course I needed to spend at least $25 to qualify, but that was not a problem as I also wanted 2 other CD's. Sure, I didn't have the instant gratification of having everything right when I purchased it, but I got the items for the same cost as in the store, got free shipping, and did not have to navigate the store with a 4 year old who wants everything.

Next time you have a gift to purchase I encourage you to check online first. You might just save yourself a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment