Sunday, February 7, 2010

Comparison Shop Online

This morning I finally got back to looking at grocery store circulars to help me prepare my shopping list. I used to do this every week before I canceled my subscription to the Sunday paper. I realized I was already reading my news online, and the only reason I was keeping the paper was for coupons. But I was spending more for the paper than I was saving in coupons, so last year I made the decision to cancel my subscription. Since then I really haven't taken the time to compare grocery store prices too much. I had signed up to receive the weekly circular from the store I shop at most, but I never knew if I was missing out on deals from other stores. So this morning I loaded up the online circulars from all the area grocery stores, and found some great deals I may have missed had I simply gone to my main store of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment