Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love Amazon.com

For the most part I'm your typical guy who doesn't find going out to stores or the mall to shop a relaxing day. I'd rather just go in, get what I need, and get out, without having to deal with the crowds. I like online shopping because I can go at my own pace, and take time to look at items. And that's what brought me to this post.


Valentine's day is coming up, and I had a fairly good idea of what I want to get for my someone special (shh, I'm not telling since it's still before Valentine's Day). I turned to Amazon.com for a couple of reasons -- I shop there frequently, I knew they had the couple of things I wanted, and most importantly they offer FREE Super Saver Shipping when you spend $25 or more on qualifying purchases.


The free shipping is the main reason I keep coming back. I know I can get the items I want at about the same price as I could find them in a store, and I won't be paying extra for shipping charges. My son's birthday is coming up shortly, and I could have put his gifts in the same order, which I really wish I did. But I know I'll be spending more than $25 on him anyway, so I don't have to worry about free shipping.


There's always that excitement of getting mail at home that isn't a bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment