Saturday, January 2, 2010

Use up your sample size products

I'm sorry it's been quite some time since my last post. I had been finishing up grad school, which is where I was focusing my time rather than this blog. Toward the end of grad school I had joined the ranks of the unemployed American, and had to really step up my frugal living.


One thing I found to stretch out my dollars was to use up my drawer full of sample size products. We all have drawers filled with these products we seem to always come across -- hotel shampoos and soaps,sample size toothpaste and mouthwashes from the dentist, free items we got from various local festivals, free samples we signed up for online simply because it was free. It doesn't really matter how you got them, now that you have this drawer full it's time to put these trial size items to good use.


By using up all of these item you will be able to stretch your budget a little it by not needing to purchase full-size items for the next week or two. An additional benefit is that you will get your drawer back.

No comments:

Post a Comment